Bodum Crema French Press Coffee Maker, 4 cup, 17 oz Black
- Shatter Proof: No
- Capacity: 0.5 L
- Material: Stainless steel, plastic, borosilicate glass, silicone
- Product Code: 10931-01
About the CREMA French Press Coffee Maker
For delicious coffee that bursting with flavor, brew with the CREMA French press coffee maker. Featuring a simple, minimalist style, the CREMA delivers the rich, flavorful taste and robust aroma typical of Bodum’s iconic French press brewing range.
Simple, stylish and swift, the CREMA transforms coarsely ground beans and hot water into the most reinvigorating of drinks within minutes. Its borosilicate glass carafe won’t alter or impair the flavor of your favorite beans, while its durable plastic frame looks fantastic and characterizes the Bodum motto that ‘good design doesn’t have to be expensive’.
You can also bid farewell to wasteful paper filters, plastic capsules and the other trappings of modern coffee brewing. Not only does the CREMA deliver the ultimate cup of joe, it offers an environmentally friendly, sustainable method of brewing. So it’s good for you and good for the environment too.
Main Features & Benefits
- Iconic French press coffee maker that brings out the full flavor and aroma of your brew
- Carafe is made of non-stain, heat-resistant borosilicate glass that won’t alter or impair the coffee’s natural flavor
- The glass is framed with durable and lightweight plastic that protects the glass and is comfortable to use
- Stainless steel plunger prevents ground beans escaping when the coffee is poured
- More environmentally friendly than many coffee-brewing methods – no paper filters or plastic capsules required
- Easy to use and easy to clean
- Dishwasher safe
Use & Care
The French press system is the simplest way to brew rich, flavorful coffee.
- Place the CREMA on a flat surface, hold the handle firmly, and pull the plunger up and out of the carafe.
- Add one rounded teaspoon or one Bodum scoop of coarsely ground coffee for each cup/4oz water.
- Pour hot water into the carafe (about 92-96ºC) leaving a minimum of 2.5cm/1inch at the top, and stir with a plastic or wooden spoon.
- Place the plunger unit on top of the pot and turn the lid so the pour spout is closed to retain the heat.
- Leave four minutes to brew, then slowly lower the plunger. Turn the lid to open the pour spout and pour your delicious cup of joe.
- Wash in warm, soapy water before first use and dry thoroughly. All parts are dishwasher safe.
*All of Bodum's coffee and tea makers are measured in European cup sizes: 1 Cup = about 4oz.